Latrobe Creative Precinct Redevelopment
The Latrobe Creative Precinct will see a state-of-the-art performing arts centre constructed on land adjacent to the Traralgon Service Centre and Library.
When complete, the Latrobe Creative Precinct will be a major driver of economic and creative development across the region and will provide:
- A significant regional performing arts centre housing a multi–purpose auditorium of 750 seats and studio of 200 seats with associated front of house and back–of–house facilities and services;
- Integration of the new facility with the existing Library and Service Centre; and
- A repurposing and remodelling of the existing Latrobe Performing Arts Centre building, to facilitate creative industry training and vocational courses.
Ontoit was engaged by Latrobe City Council to provide project management services, for the Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) phase of the project. Our team was subsequently engaged to manage the construction contract and provide project management services for the construction phase of the project.
- Project Management
- Bid Management
- Contract Management & Administration
- Risk Assessment
- Defect Management & Handover
Renders by Jackson Architecture & Katsieris Origami