St Andrews Exchange Program (Brighton Grammar)
Brighton Grammar’s St Andrews Exchange project provides the school with a unique opportunity to re-imagine teaching and learning in creative arts, science, design, and technology as well as creating innovative facilities to encourage emerging education.
BGS required new facilities for students in year 7-12 that were cutting edge learning environments, that support deep learning framed by design thinking principles, minimalist aesthetic and consideration of heritage building requirements. The scope of the project includes basement car parking, creation of a new reception area for the church and parish community, relocation and upgrade of the parish tennis courts and club rooms to the rooftop of the new building, landscaping around the church, and the creation of new state of the arc learning facilities for the Science, and Design and Technology programs.
Ontoit is engaged to deliver end to end project management services including:
• Coordinating the development of the functional and technical brief, reconciling the project budget.
• Developing the full set of consultant and project briefs
• Management of the design process
• Master program and project management plan
• Procurement Management
• Construction and Contract Management