Monaro Cluster of Schools Program
The Monaro Cluster of Schools program will ensure new schools within the Monaro electorate meet the projected increased demand of students living in the catchments and future proof the schools to cater for forecast enrolment and teaching space demand.
Ontoit provided strategic advice and project management services for the new and upgraded schools within the cluster. A fast track delivery strategy was developed to meet election commitment timeframes for the program.
The cluster includes:
- Bungendore High – new high school with initial capacity of 500.
- Googong Primary – establishment of new public school to meet future enrolment growth.
- Jerrabomberra High – new high school with initial capacity of 500.
- Jindabyne – Stage 1 – upgrade existing Jindabyne Central School with 17 new teaching spaces and 7 upgraded teaching spaces. Stage 2 is the election commitment to relocate the high school from the current site.
- Murrumbateman Primary – establishment of a new public school to meet future enrolment growth.
School Infrastructure NSW