Job Vacancy – Associate, Sydney
Friday, 29 November 2019
- Wide range of interesting projects
- Supportive culture and systems, with excellent career development opportunities
- Projects in health, sports, and emergency services
Ontoit was started in 2005 and has become one of Australia’s fastest growing specialist advisory management consultancies. With a reputation for decisive delivery, we are motivated by the knowledge that the beneficiaries of the projects we work on are the millions of people who rely on, live, play and work in them.
It is the knowledge and experience of our team that makes this happen. Therefore, we ensure that we engage highly competent people and provide them the opportunity to exercise excellent judgement and independent thought to deliver amazing things for our clients and ourselves.
With locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and now Brisbane we are looking for a candidate to be based in our Sydney offices. You will be part of the infrastructure advisory team and be involved in advisory services including business cases, due diligence, asset management and transaction management with the opportunity to test your skills in project and programme delivery
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- At least five years’ experience in projects with 2-3 years experience in managing client engagements under guidance
- Experience in working with, or in, government or private sector asset owner
- Experience coordinating teams of diverse skill sets, as a consultant advising clients on projects
What can you expect from us?
Ontoit is a growing, dynamic business. We also believe in providing opportunities for growth and development. Combined, this means you get the opportunity for career growth. And while that is happening, you get to be part of a team who are passionate about achieving excellent results for their clients and committed to enjoying the process in getting those results.
Our team is highly skilled and experienced people who are generous and willing to share their knowledge, so you get to learn from the best in the business.